P: 503 - 389 - 5848
Oregon Photo Booth Rentals
The Oregon Photo Booth Rental Company is a Portland Oregon based business that provides photo booth rental services to destinations through out Oregon and the pacific northwest.Oregon Photo Booth
- Portland Photo Booth - Hillsboro Photo Booth - Gresham Photo Booth - Forest Grove Photo Booth - Camas Photo Booth - Springfield Photo Booth - Albany Photo Booth - Tigard Photo Booth - Lake Oswego Photo Booth - Keizer Photo Booth- Grants Pass Photo Booth
- Oregon City Photo Booth- McMinnville - Photo Booth - Newberg Photo Booth - Sherwood Photo Booth - Astoria Photo Booth - Coos Bay Photo Booth - The Dalles Photo Booth - Stevenson Photo Booth - Florence Photo Booth - Seaside Photo Booth - Tillamook Photo Booth
- Pendleton Photo Booth - Salem Photo Booth - Vancouver Photo Booth - Hood River Photo Booth - McMinnville Photo Booth - Lincoln City Photo Booth - Newport Photo Booth - Bend Photo Booth - Albany Photo Booth - Corvallis Photo Booth - - Eugene Photo Booth
Have a Photo Booth For Any Party or Event
Portland Photo Booth Rental FAQ
1. When does my photo booth rental start?
After we're done setting it up.
2. How many hours should I rent the booth for?
Three hours will cover a traditional reception. If you want entertainment for the whole night 4 + hrs would be best.
3. Where should we place the booth?
As close to the reception as you can on a flat surface near electrical.
4. Why should I rent a photo booth?
It's fun for everyone!!! A photo booth captures permanent memories of your guests. (Candid pictures are the best!)).
5. How much space is needed for the photo booth at our venue?
Our booth is around the same size as a traditional photo booth, which will fit within six feet of space. We also bring along a table for props and the guestbook which will be set outside of the booth
6. Will you have an employee on site?
Yes, we have a professional photo booth attendant at every event. Your attendant will be more than happy to assist with any questions, from using the booth to help with the guest book.
7. I already have a wedding photographer. Why would I want a photo booth?
Your guests are provided with cazy fun time that will be remembered. A photo strip of your guests having a great time is the perfect party favor.
8. I see that you have a custom message strip on some of your prints. Can I design this myself?
If youd like to design the custom message strip yourself, just let us know.
9. Our event is taking place outdoors, can your booth be set-up outside?
Yes, as long as there is a level surface and an electrical outlet.
10. What areas do you serve?
We travel throughout Oregon and Washington.
11. How early do we set up?
We show up 1 to 1 1/2 hr before to set up.